The newest race to come to power. Both admired and feared by the Elves and Dwarves for their ingenuity, ambition, and adaptability. Of all the races, they have perhaps the largest range of potential for good or evil.
Regions: Humans are found in nearly every region on Aerth. Decide which character class you’d like to play and pick a region listed in the class description.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses
or penalties due to their size.
• Human base land speed is 30 feet.
• 1 extra feat at 1st level, because humans are quick to master
specialized tasks and varied in their talents. See Chapter 5: Feats.
• 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each
additional level, since humans are versatile and capable. (The 4
skill points at 1st level are added on as a bonus, not multiplied in;
see Chapter 4: Skills.)
• Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other
than secret languages, such as Druidic). See other racial lists for
common languages or the Speak Language skill (page 82) for a
more comprehensive list. Humans mingle with all kinds of other
folk and thus can learn any language found in an area.
Back to Character Races